1440 Serving Package of Long Term Emergency Food Supply
This package includes 6 x 120 serving buckets of emergency food entrees as well as 6 x 120 serving bucket of our breakfasts. All of the food is packaged in 4 serving pouches and comes in these sturdy buckets that are easy to store and quickly grab and go if needed.
What's included in this kit?
- 12 pouches of Cheesy Lasagna (48 total servings)
- 18 pouches of Creamy Pasta (72 total servings)
- 12 pouches of Pasta Alfredo (48 total servings)
- 12 pouches of Chili Mac (48 total servings)
- 18 pouches of Chicken Noodle Soup (72 total servings)
- 18 pouches of Savory Stroganoff (72 total servings)
- 12 pouches of Hearty Tortilla Soup (48 total servings)
- 12 pouches of Potato Pot Pie (48 total servings)
- 6 pouch of Teriyaki and Rice (24 total servings)
- 12 pouches of Baked Potato Casserole (48 total servings)
- 18 pouches of Tomato Basil Soup (72 total servings)
- 18 pouches of Southwest Beans and Rice (72 total servings)
- 12 pouches of Cheesy Macaroni (48 total servings)
- 30 pouches of Strawberry Granola Crunch (120 Servings)
- 60 pouches of Brown Sugar and Maple Multi-Grain Cereal (240 Servings)
- 30 pouches of Crunchy Granola (120 Servings)
- 60 pouches of Apple Cinnamon Cereal (240 Servings)
Additional Product Details:
- Includes 12 total buckets
- 310,560 total calories
- 172 days of food at 1800 calories per day
- About 1,440 cups of water needed
- Food is safely sealed in Metallyte™ pouches
- To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 4 servings
- Grab-and-go handles for easy transport in an emergency
- 25 year shelf life
We always try to keep emergency supplies on our farm in case of storms or natural disasters. The last food supply we bought was attacked by mice who worked through the packaging. These heavy duty buckets work well and provide shelf life that is superior.
We have not eaten the food yet so I can comment.
- Anthony F.
This is a great product by reputable company. I got this for my niece who lives in a large city. If there's ever a major disaster etc, she will be able to have food and security in her home until help could come. This makes me and my neice feel much better about her safety. She has also stored water in case of an emergency. Wise product and a wise idea in the world today.
With the economic situation as it is today and it seemingly getting worse, its a "wise" idea to have some food storage in place for emergency purposes as a safety net. These are light weight, store easily, last long and are tasty.
Easy To Store And Use
Bought it as wanted to have some ready food for my camping and hiking trip. Or honestly, when I just do not feel like cooking and spending a lot of money on a takeaway. This product ticked all the boxes. Very satisfied with my purchase.
Peace Of Mind In A Chaotic World
I can't attest to the taste as yet, but have the peace of mind of a good food source in the event of a long term emergency situation. These are well made buckets, stack well and would be easy to transport.
Amazing Buy For The Price!
I got this to prepare for emergencies, but I’ve tried a couple of packets just to see how it tastes! The cheesy macaroni was AMAZING and I also enjoyed the creamy pasta. The packaging is great, fits nicely in my larder. Overall, it’s great to have just in case. I’ll definitely buy again… thinking of adding a 120 meal bucket!