4320 Servings of Long Term Emergency Food Supply
What's included in this kit?
- 48 pouches of Cheesy Lasagna (192 total servings)
- 72 pouches of Creamy Pasta (288 total servings)
- 48 pouches of Pasta Alfredo (192 total servings)
- 48 pouches of Chili Mac (192 total servings)
- 72 pouches of Chicken Noodle Soup (288 total servings)
- 72 pouches of Savory Stroganoff (288 total servings)
- 48 pouches of Hearty Tortilla Soup (192 total servings)
- 48 pouches of Potato Pot Pie (192 total servings)
- 24 pouch of Teriyaki and Rice (96 total servings)
- 48 pouches of Baked Potato Casserole (192 total servings)
- 72 pouches of Tomato Basil Soup (288 total servings)
- 72 pouches of Southwest Beans and Rice (288 total servings)
- 48 pouches of Cheesy Macaroni (192 total servings)
- 60 pouches of Strawberry Granola Crunch (240 Servings)
- 120 pouches of Brown Sugar and Maple Multi-Grain Cereal (480 Servings)
- 60 pouches of Crunchy Granola (240 Servings)
- 120 pouches of Apple Cinnamon Cereal (480 Servings)
Additional Product Details:
- Includes 36 total buckets
- 913,440 total calories
- 507 days of food at 1800 calories per day
- About 4,320 cups of water needed
- Food is safely sealed in Metallyte™ pouches
- To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 4 servings
- Grab-and-go handles for easy transport in an emergency
- 25 year shelf life
Total Weight: 720 lbs
Dimensions: 48.75" x 37.5" x 31.5"
We always try to keep emergency supplies on our farm in case of storms or natural disasters. The last food supply we bought was attacked by mice who worked through the packaging. These heavy duty buckets work well and provide shelf life that is superior.
We have not eaten the food yet so I can comment.
- Anthony F.
This is a great product by reputable company. I got this for my niece who lives in a large city. If there's ever a major disaster etc, she will be able to have food and security in her home until help could come. This makes me and my neice feel much better about her safety. She has also stored water in case of an emergency. Wise product and a wise idea in the world today.
With the economic situation as it is today and it seemingly getting worse, its a "wise" idea to have some food storage in place for emergency purposes as a safety net. These are light weight, store easily, last long and are tasty.
Easy To Store And Use
Bought it as wanted to have some ready food for my camping and hiking trip. Or honestly, when I just do not feel like cooking and spending a lot of money on a takeaway. This product ticked all the boxes. Very satisfied with my purchase.
Peace Of Mind In A Chaotic World
I can't attest to the taste as yet, but have the peace of mind of a good food source in the event of a long term emergency situation. These are well made buckets, stack well and would be easy to transport.
Amazing Buy For The Price!
I got this to prepare for emergencies, but I’ve tried a couple of packets just to see how it tastes! The cheesy macaroni was AMAZING and I also enjoyed the creamy pasta. The packaging is great, fits nicely in my larder. Overall, it’s great to have just in case. I’ll definitely buy again… thinking of adding a 120 meal bucket!